In order to use a Game (the “Game Services” or “Services”), you must accept our rules and policies regarding your personal information and consent to us collecting, processing, using and storing your personal information, as described in this policy. If you change your mind in the future, you may withdraw your consent to use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal information, you can contact us at [email protected].
The Types of Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We will collect and use the following information about you:
• Information you give us. You give us information about you when you:
o register for a Game, including your nominated nickname and selected avatar; information we import from your connected social media account (Facebook) in order to set up your profile, including your name on your social media profile and profile picture; and ID on social media accounts (“Social ID”) ( collectively “Registration Information”); and
o set up or change your profile for a Game, including information you voluntarily provide in order to customize gameplay, such as other nickname or Open ID ( collectively “User Profile”).
• Information we collect about you. We automatically collect certain data from you when you use the Game and Game Services, including:
o device information, including device ID, device type, operating system, CPU, RAM, IP address and MAC address ( collectively, “Device Information”);
o information about your use of the Game, such as dates/times of actions and physical location;
o your communications with other users in the Game, such as in-game messages; and
o your interactions with us, for example when you use in-app support.
• We may collect aggregate information including but not limited to internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of this activity. We use this information to better tailor the Service to your interests, to provide you more efficient customer support, and to overall enhance the Service.
You have the option to permit installation of such Cookies or disable them. You may configure the cookie settings of your device to accept all cookies, to provide notice at the time of installation of cookies (with option to accept or reject them), or to refuse to accept all cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, the Game may be unable to operate as designed.
If you are located in the European Economic Area and under the age of 16, you may not use the Service without parental consent (which your parents must provide as part of the Service registration process).
How We Use Your Personal Information, and Legal Basis for Use
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
• Registration Information: We use Registration Information to set-up user accounts, allow users to log-in to the Game and provide Services to users.
• Device Information: We use this information to provide and improve the Game Services, including to allow users to download and install the Game on their devices; to record and keep track of requests from users of the Game; to detect the user network and device status when the user is playing the Game; and to correct bugs or errors that occur when the user is playing the Game.
• Physical Location: We use this information to provide some location-based services such as forming a team with people nearby.
• Social ID: We use this information to share certain content on social media.
• User Profile: We use this information to provide customized services to users such as a personal information page.
• Game Data (e.g. Level, Score, in-game messages, etc.): We use this information to provide Services as part of the Game.
How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
In order to provide the Game and Game Services to you, it is necessary for us to share your personal information (on a confidential basis) with certain third parties outside your home country.
Security of Your Personal Information
Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our services; any such transmission of your information is at your own risk. We rely on you to select secure passwords, to protect those passwords, and to use appropriate security software on you devices.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for the lifetime of your use of the Services (i.e. until account deletion in accordance with your request). In-game messages are stored for up to 15 days (unless deleted earlier by the user).
In certain cases, personal information may be required to be retained for longer periods under applicable laws. If you request us to erase your personal information (see “Your Rights” below), we will do so in accordance with local laws.
When erasing personal information, technical measures will be taken to make the personal information irrecoverable.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• Access: You have the right to access personal information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with.
• Correction: You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information that we hold about you.
• Erasure：If you are a Windows and Mac system user, you can initiate a data deletion request in the customer service system. If you are a mobile version user, you can initiate a deletion request in the game settings interface. Once we receive your request, our engineers will Delete all your data from the server within seven business days. Note: After deletion, your game data will not be able to be retrieved, please make a decision after careful consideration. Your right to erasure may be limited if we have other legal grounds to retain the information, or if the information has been made public.
• Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of certain personal information we process about you in machine-readable format, including to transfer such information to a third party (please identify any such third party in your request). Portability requests are subject to technical feasibility.
• Restriction of Processing: You may request that we stop processing your personal information (a) while we verify whether your personal information is accurate or (b) in certain circumstances where you wish us to stop processing and retain information rather than deleting it.
• Objection: You may object to processing of your personal information for marketing purposes, and if you do so we will stop any marketing to you. This right does not apply to service-related announcements, such as notices of temporary suspension of Game access for maintenance, or security, privacy or administrative communications.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to such requests without undue delay and generally within one month (this may be extended by two further months in certain circumstances). We may ask that you provide further information or complete a form in connection with a request. We will work with third parties to which we have transferred your personal information as appropriate to fulfill your request. We may not be able to fulfill requests that would interfere with rights of others (e.g., where providing personal information would reveal information about another person) or our rights (e.g. where we have an independent basis for processing, or the information includes our trade secrets or intellectual property).
Contact and Complaints
If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post the updated policy here and notify our users.